HR Happy Hour Live
To provide our virtual attendees a world class experience this year, we have once again teamed up with Steve Boese and his popular HR Happy Hour online radio show to do just that.
If you aren’t planning to be in San Diego for the Expo, we invite you to join the ERE Expo live stream for ‘HR Happy Hour Live from ERE Expo’ with host Steve Boese as he welcomes conference speakers, recruiting industry leaders, and some special guests for discussion, commentary, and ‘web-only’ exclusive programming. The special live stream HR Happy Hour broadcast will give the viewer a ‘behind-the-scenes’ look into the ERE Expo, and will complement the numerous keynotes, sessions, and panels that will also be streamed live. The ‘HR Happy Hour live from ERE Expo’ stream kicks off on Thursday, March 29 at 8:00 a.m. PT and runs through the conclusion of ERE Expo on Friday, March 30 at 4:45 p.m. PT, so make sure to block your schedule for those days.
Tentative HR Happy Hour Live Schedule (all times and guests subject to change):
All times PST
- 8:00 am – 8:15 am – Steve Boese and Lance Haun from ERE – Opening – Welcome to ERE Expo
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Chris Norton from AT&T talking about Topic Military Hiring
- 11:30 am – 11:55 am – Linda Brenner
- 12:00 pm – 12:25 pm – Laurie Ruettimann
- 12:30 pm – 12:55 pm – eff Sczepanski from Stack Exchange talking about Tech Market for talent, niche sites and communities, flexible work, competing for talent, Yammer/Yahoo thing… and more!
- 1:00 pm – 1:25 pm – Frank Zupan talking about Heartland Recruiting, skills, location, industry challenges
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – Conference Chairman Jeremy Eskenazi talking about the ERE Expo Overall, Big themes in recruiting market, disruptive forces in the space, and more!
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Bill Inman talking about Contingent workforce, new ways of working, building portfolio careers, JIT talent acquisition, and more!
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am – Steve Boese & Lance Haun recap Day 1 and set-up Day 2
- 10:30am – 11:00 am – Jennifer McClure
- 12:00 – 12:25 – Robert Hohman from Glassdoor talking about Recruiting transparency, embracing new, open, social world as employers, managing your brand for positive outcomes
- 12:30 – 12:55 – Lou Adler
- 1:00 – 1:25 – Ron Katz talking about Labor markets, getting the unemployed back to work, overcoming bias against unemployed candidates, remedies to get people re-skilled
- 2:30 – 2:45 – TBD
- 4:30 – 4:45 – Steve & Lance wrap up the conference
About HR Happy Hour
The HR Happy Hour show broadcasts live each week on Thursday nights at 8PM ET, and covers the wide range of workforce, recruiting, management, and leadership topics. For more information, please see www.hrhappyhour.net.