Recruiting. Talent management. Process improvement. The incomparable recruiting conference that delivers it all.
Through all of the changes and innovation our industry has seen over the past decade, ERE Expo has been innovating right there with you. And the 11th annual ERE Expo Spring conference is no different.
Returning to San Diego with a brand new speaker faculty and agenda, ERE Expo 2011 Spring will bring you more than two days of learning and networking as you get your 2011 recruiting strategy up to speed.
Thousands of recruiting leaders have chosen to attend ERE Expo to learn about new strategies, tactics and tools to improve the recruiting process.
This year’s full updated agenda features speakers such as:
- Stacy Van Meter, Talent Community Manager & Social Media Strategist from Deluxe Corporation
- Melissa Mounce, Sr Vice President, Corporate Talent Acquisition Leader from PNC Financial Services Group
- Dan Jessup, Director of Recruiting from Groupon
- Beth McCormick, Recruiting Manager at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- … and many others. Keep checking the speaker page as more are added!
ERE Expo 2011 Spring will also feature the first non-U.S. based chairman in its eleven year history as Matthew Jeffery, Global Director of Recruitment Brand at Electronic Arts comes over from the UK to serve as conference chair.
Make sure to check back often as the agenda and speaker list is updated. And make sure to register early to take advantage of early bird discounts which can save you up to $600 off your registration fee.