Recruiting. Talent management. Process improvement. The incomparable recruiting conference that delivers it all.
Thousands of recruiting leaders have chosen to attend ERE Expo to learn about new strategies, tactics and tools to improve the recruiting process.
There are other events, but none that feature as many real practitioners sharing their successes and what they have learned from their failures with you. Year after year, ERE Expo continues to reinvent its agenda and speaker faculty, featuring sessions led by recruiters like you. That is something you won’t find at any other recruiting event this year.
Whether this will be your first time at ERE Expo or you are a veteran attendee, you are all guaranteed a fresh conference experience and agenda, unlike any others you have seen previously.
To start with we are honored to have Tony Blake, Vice President of People Services at DaVita, serve as this year’s ERE Expo chairperson.
Joining Tony is an all-star group of corporate recruiting Leaders like:
- David Amsden, AVP Recruiting & Talent Acquisition Group at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- L.J. Brock, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition from Red Hat
- Larry Clifton, SVP Recruiting & Workforce Planning from CACI
- Ed Davis, Managing Director of Staffing at United Airlines
- Christine Deputy, SVP of HR at Dunkin’ Brands
- Carol Mahoney, ex-Yahoo VP of Talent Acquisition
- Karla Mervin, Recruiting Manager at DaVita
- Dan Nielsen, Business Segment Recruitment Leader, Towers Watson
- Richard Newsom, Vice President, Director of Recruiting Operations from Fifth Third Bank
- Kelly Penry, Director of Corporate Staffing at United Airlines
- Heather Polivka, Director of Employer Marketing from UnitedHealth Group
- Michele Porfilio, Director of Sourcing from Crowe Horwath LLP
- Reginald “Reggie” Stewart, Senior Director, Talent Acquisition from Sodexo
…and that is just the start. We are still in the early stages of developing this year’s agenda and speaker faculty so keep checking back often as new speakers and sessions are added.
As with all ERE Expos, what will take place in Florida goes well beyond the session rooms. ERE Expo is not your typical large conference, where you are shuffled between sessions, forced in front of vendors and then sent on your way to try and digest the information thrown at you.
Through a variety of planned, and spontaneous networking opportunities, you will probably go home learning almost as much from your fellow attendees as you did during the sessions, and this is not due to a lack of learning from our speakers.
And we don’t expect that you will just take our word on it. Take a look at some of the write-ups from past attendees, speakers, and exhibitors and sponsors.
At ERE Expo 2010 Fall you will see:
- One of the biggest casts of recruiting leaders assembled at one conference, including people like award-winning Ed Davis from United Airlines, and our chairman, Tony Blake from DaVita
- 2010 Recruiting Excellence Award honorees, including UnitedHealthcare and CACI
- A fascinating panel of star students and job-seekers talking about what they want out of a job and a career
- Some of your favorite ERE authors like Raghav Singh, John Sullivan, and Kevin Wheeler
- Topics you asked for in our reader surveys, like figuring out the best req load, where recruiting jobs are, social media, college recruiting, and much more.
Register today to join the best in global recruiting at ERE Expo 2010 Fall. The Expo starts October 26 – you simply can’t miss it!